Saturday 18 May 2013

Tumblr

Look at me, I've gone all social networking crazy!

To reach as many romance readers as possible I've decided to say goodbye to all productivity and join Tumblr. If you're not on Tumblr and need a distraction (a very big distraction, this thing will take over your life) I suggest you join, tout de suite.

I can be found here, my 'ask' is open so you can drop me a question anytime (anonymously if you feel like adding some mystery). There are some great blogs on Tumblr so I may occasionally tell you all about them here to encourage you to go seek them out. In the meantime, Eloisa James is on Tumblr and her ask box is open! Tumblr is a great, informal way to reach out to readers and I hope more authors jump on the bandwagon.

Let me know what you think of Tumblr,

Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Tumblr is the best, but it takes up all your time! Especially during essay season

    ReplyDelete