Friday 14 March 2014

Bargain Reads Galore


























On having a wee look on Amazon.co.uk for this month's Bargain Read I came across so many brilliant offers that I thought I'd share them with you here now, just in case the price shoots up before I have a chance to read and review this month's "official" selection. Only problem is, I have no idea which to choose!


Here's a quick breakdown of each bargain book and you can shoot straight to the Amazon.co.uk page to read the official synopsis, and buy all of these fabulous books, just by clicking the title - aren't I good to you?


How to Get a (Love) Life - Rosie Blake's debut novel has been receiving rave reviews all over the place and has been sitting in my TBR... "basket" for an age, maybe now's the time to finally grab it at only £1.99?

Little Beach Street Bakery - I am loving Jenny Colgan's 'Great Aunt' series and the latest has been on my radar for quite some time and was featured in my most anticipated books of the year here. A steal at £2.99 on the Kindle this may be downloading as we speak and, despite having not read it quite yet, I am quite sure in my recommendation - Colgan's books are always a hit!

The One Plus One - Although I'm a  fairly recent Jojo Moyes convert her latest promises to be a compelling and wonderful little love story packed with emotion. I can't wait to get my mitts on it for only £2.00.

Fractured - Admittedly a book and an author I've never heard of, but that's what bargain reads are all about, taking a chance for a mere 59p! Dani Atkins' book averages at four stars on Goodreads (no mean feat) and was such a successful ePub that it was soon snapped up by a publisher for paperback release, what more recommendation could you need?

The Book Thief - Ok, so maybe a little bit of a curve ball, but Zusak's book is simply amazing. I received a lovely hardback edition years ago for my birthday and with the recent release of the film adaptation I've been itching to read it again. Unfortunately my copy is languishing in storage somewhere so it's great to know that it's only 99p on the Kindle, well worth the teeny, tiny splurge to see what all the fuss is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment