Wednesday 27 November 2013

Book Week Scotland



It's Book Week in Scotland which means that there are a lot of fun things to do out and about around the country, but for those of you who don't live in Scotland there are fun things to do online too! Yes, I am talking about book quizzes.

I love a good book quiz, and a good bit of procrastination, so when the 'Who in Fiction Are You?' quiz popped up on my Facebook newsfeed I knew I had to give it a go. I love a good, fun personality quiz and I always dither over the answers but this time I fired right through and got a fairly interesting result. Intrigued?



Here's my result:


While I'm not the biggest Elizabeth Bennet or Pride and Prejudice fan (don't shoot me) I'll admit that the accompanying blurb is fairly accurate, as these quizzes go. Maybe I'll give ol' Lizzie (and her fine eyes) another shot, given that we're so alike and all. 

You can take the quiz here let me know your results in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment